Langsung ke konten utama

Part-time Baby Girls

Hi guys my name is Mally

So today I am going to share a bit about nightlife here in Hong Kong. I am not gonna lie about things that happened. I experienced it and I found it fascinating so far.

I have been here for nine months. It means I arrived here on February 17, 2019. I am happy to be here. I love this city. Living here is much better if you have some money and has a job. Just saying!

And here is why:

Hong Kong is one of China's provinces which means if you are here you already visiting China lol.
Hong Kong has DisneyLand like you can't find it in my country Indonesia *sad
Life here is super expensive for someone like me of course. But I bet you will also find it's true as soon as you visit this city. I have read articles from CNBC said that "Hong Kong is the most expensive city in the world for people working abroad. It is on the top list of the most expensive city after Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Zurich, Shanghai, Ashgabat, Beijing, New York, and Shenzhen."


But there is also bunching of another fascinating life I found so far.
"The part-time sugar baby". Yep, it is true! Easy money and yeah you don't have to be that pretty to be one of those baby girls for hungry and horny tourists in Hong Kong.

Here I am not to judge just share bits of their life activities. Start from nationalities, they came from many nationalities like Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Europe, Filipina, America Pakistan, Nepal and many else. Including their background some of them are domestic workers and PAPER (which means illegal refugees who have permission to live in Hong Kong for a certain time). Many are also from locals, tourists as well and international colleges student.


And the fuckers who I have interviewed in the past three months are from locals, tourists, businessman to professors.

As you can find bars and clubs at every corner in Hong Kong easily so you can find those "Sugar Baby" easily as well.

Well, that is. I hope you enjoy this article. If you have questions or thing you don't agree with leave a comment below I'll try to respond to it as soon as I reach it. If you like this article please share  and subscribe.

See you in the next article, Ciao

Komentar